Have you forgotten your password, or want to change it for security reasons? This article explains what to do.
I forgot my password
1. Go to https://admin.typeform.com/login/, and click I forgot my password:
2. Enter the email address associated with your Typeform account. Make sure it's correct!
Click Send Instructions.
3. Go to your Email inbox. There will be a message from Support, titled Password reset instructions. If you can't see it, check your Spam folder, or use your email provider's search function (search for Password reset instructions).
4. Open the email, and follow the instructions.
Click the link as shown. A new browser tab will open, where you can reset and change your password:
5. Enter your new password, and repeat it in the second field. Your password must be between 8 and 128 characters long. Now click Reset password.
6. Done! You'll be taken to your Typeform account.
I want to change my password
1. Log into your Typeform account.
2. Click the icon in the top right corner, and choose Settings from that menu:
3. On the left, click Preferences:
4. Now you'll see a Change Password button. Click that!
5. To change your password, you need to enter your current password, then enter a new one twice:
Remember your password must be between 8 and 128 characters long. Click Confirm.
6. You will be logged out of your account. Now log in again with your new password.