You can manage your account and edit your settings painlessly inside the Typeform platform.
Need to change some of your account details, such as your name, email address, or profile image? Head to the Account section. There are two ways to get there:
- Click here while logged into your account
- Click on your alias in the upper right corner of your Workspace and select Account
Settings you’ll find in My Account
Here’s a breakdown of all the various settings you can modify in the My Account section, followed by a description of each:
- Plan + Billing
- Developer apps
Here’s where you can view and edit your Typeform URL, request data about the typeforms in your account, and delete your account.
- Edit the URL of your typeforms. Take a look at this Help Center article to find out more.
- Request your data. Click this and we’ll email you all the data we hold in your account.
- Danger Zone! If you want to delete your account, it’s as simple as clicking the Delete my account link.
Plan + Billing
Here you can adjust your billing information or change your plan. Please refer to this article to learn more.
- Manage your plan. Here you can see what plan you’re currently on and adjust it if you need to.
- Update or delete your credit/debit card and billing information.
- View your invoices. If you wish you can opt for your invoices to be sent to you by mail every month.
- Change or cancel your subscription.
You can view the developer apps you’ve registered here, or click Register a new app to add a new one to your account.
For more information on creating and registering your own apps, go to our Developer Portal.