Let people book appointments from a typeform by connecting to the Calendy app.
Create an Appointments question in the Typeform builder, and connect it to your Calendly account. People answering the form can book appointments with you in Calendly from the typeform, and send a meeting invite when they submit the form.
Here’s what you’ll need:
If you don't have a Calendly account yet, you can also create one while connecting to the app.
Here’s how to set up it up:
1. Open up your typeform, and click + to add a new question.
2. Scroll down to the Appointments question type, and click it.
3. Select Calendly.
4. Click Authenticate to connect your Calendly account.
5. Enter the email address of your Calendly account and click Continue.
6. Click Log in with Google.
7. Select the Google account you’ll be using with Calendly.
8. Now it’s time to adjust your meeting settings. First, choose an event type from the dropdown list:
9. Choose to show or skip the Calendly event information in your typeform.
10. When you’re happy with your settings, click Save.
A new Appointments question linked to your Calendly calendar is now in your typeform:
You can tweak its design and make it more personal, or toggle the Required switch to make the Appointments question required.
If you already have a question asking for name and email in your typeform, you can also recall that information in the Calendly invite.
This way, you don’t have to ask for the contact information of your respondents twice. The Name and Email fields will be automatically populated in the Calendly invite based on people’s responses in your typeform:
When people submit your form, you’ll see their contact information in your Calendly invite and in the Results panel of your typeform.
Note! It’s currently not possible to duplicate typeforms with Appointment questions.
If you can't wait to do more with Calendly and Typeform, head to this article to find out how to set up meetings with people in different time zones.