If you’re using the Classic builder, you can find that article here.
Typeforms have always been fun to fill in on mobile. Now you can also create them on your phone or tablet.
Create on mobile is still in development, and some of our features are not mobile-ready yet. We think it’s already useful enough for you to try out, read on to see how to create typeforms on mobile.
You can currently create new typeforms and edit the ones you created on desktop, and you can publish your form to start collecting responses.
Note! You can’t add Logic to your form or use the Question settings just yet. You also can’t add Layouts to your questions or create new Question groups on mobile.
Operating System – iOS
Browsers – Safari, Chrome
This article takes you through how to sign up/ log in, and create typeforms on mobile devices.
Log in/Sign up
1. To log in, go to typeform.com on your iOS device. Tap the hamburger menu:
Tap Log in:
Enter your login details and get building!
2. If you want to create a new account, you can click Sign up, at the top of the screen.
3. Now you’re logged in, you’ll see your Workspace. This is what you can do from here:
1. You can access the Help Center and other useful things. The Account section is not optimized for mobile yet. Please access your account settings from a desktop or laptop.
2. Click on the Workspaces icon to view and change workspaces.
3. The + symbol lets you create a new Workspace.
4. The search box lets you find typeforms and workspaces in your account.
5. The New typeform button lets you create a new typeform (See below!). After selecting it, you can browse templates, or tap Start from scratch to make a new typeform.
6. This + button lets Premium account holders add new team members to a Workspace.
Create a typeform
1. Let’s create a new typeform. Click the + New typeform button:
…and then Start from scratch:
Now you can give our form a name (and tell us what you’re creating -optionally- from the dropdown menu). Click Continue when you’re ready.
2. Click the + to open the Questions menu:
…and choose a question from the menu that appears, by tapping on it:
I’m going with a Welcome Screen to start, so I tap that and then write in the text I want.
3. Tap + again (as in #2) to add another question. This time I’m adding an Email question.
You can also Recall information from previous questions by typing @:
To copy or remove a question, go back to the Create panel and use the Duplicate and Delete buttons to do so:
4. To finish this example contact form, I’ve added an Ending screen too:
That’s all there is to it! You can now share your typeform.
Tips! Your typeform is saved in your account as usual, and you can always edit it from a desktop browser whenever you want.