If you’re reading this article, chances are you’re here because you had issues while completing a typeform.
Here are a few tips to help you fix this:
1. The automatic translation tool in Google Chrome can cause an error when filling out a typeform. Try using a different browser or turn off automatic translation.
2. If you are uploading a file, make sure it is under 10 MB.
3. If you are filling out this typeform on a mobile device, try using a computer or a different web browser.
Note! Typeform currently does not support Internet Explorer, try using a different browser. We recommend the latest versions of Chrome or Firefox.
4. Try opening the form again in incognito mode. You can find out how to open an incognito window on different browsers and devices here.
5. Try restarting your browser after clearing its cache and cookies. Remember to select the right time range to clear all the data.
6. If the issue persists, contact the owner of the typeform that you are trying to submit. This could be the person who sent you the typeform, or the company who owns the site where you got it from.
If you’re new to Typeform, you can find out more about who we are and what we do here.