Integrating a typeform with Asana can be a great way to work with feedback forms, for example. The integration automatically creates tasks or subtasks in Asana when someone answers a question in your typeform.
Here’s what you need to set up the integration:
- A Typeform account
- An Asana account
Here’s how to set it up:
1. Go to the Connect panel and scroll down until you see Asana, then click Connect.
2. Click New authentication.
3. Click Accept.
4. Click Next.
5. Click Connect your Asana Account.
6. Click Next.
7. Select the Asana workspace you want to use from the dropdown list and click Next:
8. Select an Asana project from the dropdown list and click Next:
9. Select a task or subtask and click Next.
10. Select the section where your new tasks will be created, and click Next:
11. Set your assignment rules and click Next:
12. Map your typeform questions to Asana fields and click Finish.
That’s it! Your integration is now active. You can use the three dots to Edit or Delete it.