We're improving our builder all the time. Here's a quick overview of how you can create a form, survey, quiz, or whatever you want, with our new Create panel.
1. When you log into your Typeform account, click New Typeform to get started. This is where you’ll create your typeform:
2. Choose a question type from the side panel:
3. Edit questions directly in the preview on the right:
This is a WYSIWYG editor, so you can see exactly how your finished typeform will look while you create it.
4. To change question settings, click on the question type. Here you can change things like making the question required, or randomizing answers:
Click the arrow after Multiple Choice (the question type name) if you want to bring up the question type menu:
5. Then, spice up the design with Layouts. Click the Layout button, in the top right, to open the layouts menu:
Now you'll see this menu:
Click Media to open our Unsplash-powered image library and find an image, or upload your own:
Then use our image editor to make it picture perfect:
Finally you can play with the layout to make it pop.
We also recomment adding Alt text to your image, so it can be understood by screen readers
6. Finalize your look in the Design tab by changing the colors and font:
7. Once you’ve added all of your questions, you can reorder them just by dragging and dropping them. Click and hold any question to move it:
8. Then add one or more Endings to finish off your Typeform:
9. Using Logic you can link answers to endings, and show people different endings based on how they answered your typeform. Or how about adding points to each answer, and showing people an outcome based on their score?
You can do all that, and a lot more, from the Logic tab:
10. Once your typeform’s set up, hit the publish button to make it live:
Now head to the share panel to find the link, and share it with the world:
Not sure if you have our new builder or not? This article will answer all your questions.