You can collect new sign ups and subscribers for your email marketing campaigns in CM Commerce, by using a typeform with this integration.
CM Commerce is an email marketing focused on e-commerce, which allows you to automate email campaigns for your e-commerce stores.
To start using the integration, you’ll need:
- A Typeform account,
- A CM Commerce account,
- A link to your Shopify, Woocommerce, PrestaShop or Bigcommerce online store.
Here’s how to set up the integration
1. Go to the Connect panel, scroll down until you see CM Commerce, and click Connect.
2. Click New authentication to sign in to your Typeform account:
3. Click Accept to link your account:
4. Now you’ll see that your Typeform account is connected. Click Next:
5. Click New authentication to connect your Campaign Monitor account:
6. Log in to CM Commerce or create a new account:
7. When the Authentication Request pops up, click Authorize:
8. Choose the list in CM Commerce where you'd like to collect your new subscribers. Select one from the dropdown list and click Next:
9. Now connect you Typeform questions to CM Commerce fields. You will find default fields in the dropdown menu, and if you want to map to a custom field, you must enter it manually. Choose a Typeform question on the left, and then type in the corresponding CM Commerce field. These are case sensitive, so be precise! Map the Typeform fields to the CM Commerce fields and click Finish:
Your CM Commerce integration is now active. You can toggle the switch to turn it off or click the three dots to Edit or Delete the integration: