With the Agency Access functionality, you can switch seamlessly between your clients’ accounts, work directly in their workspaces, and copy or move typeforms between their accounts—all of this without having to leave your own account.
Only certified agencies part of the Agency Partner Program have access to this functionality. You can learn more about our program and apply here.
To enable this functionality, you and your client will have to follow these simple steps:
1. The client has to add you to their account.
2. The client has to invite you to the workspace they want you to access.
3. You have to switch to the client’s account to access their shared workspace.
Read on to learn about all the details step-by-step.
Get added to your client’s account
If your agency has a team plan, all team members’ email addresses can be added to the client’s account as certified agencies. Your client doesn’t have to upgrade their plan or add more seats to their account to invite you as an agency partner.
Here’s what your client has to do to add you to their account:
1. First, they have to go to account Settings.
2. Then they’ll have to select Members from the menu on the left. Now they’ll see the agency section:
Note! The agency added as an agency partner will not have access to the billing details of the client’s account.
3. They have to click Add agency, then enter the email address of a certified agency and click Add:
You are now part of the client’s account as an agency without occupying a seat in their team as a team member:
Get access to your client’s workspace
Now that your agency is part of the client’s account, you can start collaborating in one of the following ways:
- If your client is new to Typeform, you can create a new workspace for them and invite them to it.
- If your client has already created a workspace, you can ask them to invite you to that workspace.
Note! Don’t forget to invite your clients to the workspaces you created. They still have to be added to a workspace manually to access it, even if the workspace is in their account.
Here’s how a client can invite you to a workspace they created, or how you can invite them to one of your own:
1. Go to a workspace and click Manage members:
2. Click Add next to the name of the agency partner.
Note! The agency has the same capabilities as the owner of the account inside the workspace they're invited to.
Switch between accounts to access the client’s workspace
Now that your client has connected you as an agency partner, you can access their workspace from your account.
To access the client’s workspace:
1. Click the dropdown arrow next to your account name.
2. Hit Switch organization to see all the accounts you have access to.
3. Select the client’s account to access the workspace you’ve been invited to.
All set! You now have access to all your customers’ accounts from your own account, and you can start working on their Typeform projects.
Copy or move a typeform to your client’s workspace
To copy a typeform to your client’s account:
1. Click the three dots next to the typeform you want to copy.
3. Select the name of the account you want to copy the typeform to.
4. Select the workspace you want to copy the typeform to.
To move a typeform to your client’s account:
1. Click the three dots next to the typeform you want to move.
3. Select the name of the account to move the typeform.
4. Select the workspace you want to move the typeform to.