If you want to understand how other businesses are dealing with the Coronavirus, you can send out a B2B Customer Pulse Survey.
We created this template for you to make things easier:
Here’s how you can create your own:
1. Add a Welcome Screen to introduce your survey:
2. Let’s start with an Opinion Scale question where you can ask about the overall impact of COVID-19 on the company:
3. Add a Multiple Choice question to find out what’s the biggest challenge the company is currently facing:
In this example I’ll only let people choose one option, and I’ll create a follow up question for each answer.
4. Create a follow up Short Text question for each answer option.
5. Add a Logic Jump to each answer to connect it to the follow up questions.
6. Now add Logic Jumps to the follow up questions, so people can skip the questions not relevant to their previous response.
Note! You don’t have to add a Logic Jump to the last follow up question.
7. Add another Opinion Scale question to ask about how the company is able to use its own products.
8. Add a Yes/No question to find out whether the company is using its own tools differently during the pandemic.
9. Create a follow up Short Text question and let people explain what it is they’re doing differently.
10. Now you can go back to the Yes/No question, and add a Logic Jump to the follow up question, so those who answered No can just skip it.
11. Add another Opinion Scale question to ask about customer engagement.
12. You can add a final Short Text question to ask for some tips to help other companies.
13. Let’s conclude with a Thank You Screen, where you can also ask people to share your survey on social media.
Feel free to tweak this template to really feel the pulse of your customers, and let us know how it goes.