Do you want to get your audience more involved during presentations? With our Canva integration, you can add an interactive typeform to your Canva presentation and complete it on the fly.
You can choose to share your presentation, and let people reply to your typeform there, or complete the typeform with your audience during a group presentation without ever leaving the presentation screen.
What you’ll need:
- Canva account
- Typeform account
Setting up this integration starts at Canva’s end, so here’s what you have to do:
1. Create a Canva account and log in.
2. Select Apps from the sidebar on the left and search for Typeform.
3. Click the Typeform icon and select Use in a design to connect your accounts.
4. Select Presentation as your design type from the dropdown list.
5. Click Connect and enter your Typeform login credentials to link your accounts.
6. Now you’ll see the typeforms you’ve created on the left, and you can select the form you want to add to your presentation from the list:
7. Check out how you can interact with the typeform, and make sure that everything is displayed correctly.
Here’s what your typeform will look like in a Canva presentation in fullscreen mode:
That’s it. If you want to add more than one typeform to your presentation, just add another page in Canva, and select another typeform from the list, like above.