Here's how you can use the Calculator tool to add scores to answers or total up prices when creating quizzes, shopping baskets or order forms.
To add a calculation:
1. Click the colored block icon to open Question settings, then the Calculator icon under your question. This will open the calculator editor.
2. On a Number question like this, the calculator will automatically be set up as above. This means the Score (or Price if you’re using a Payment question) will be multiplied by whatever number someone answers. This is a neat way to calculate price when you want to let people choose how many of something they want.
3. You can also choose to Divide, which looks like this:
4. When you choose Add or Subtract, the calculation changes as follows:
5. Changing the Always dropdown to If let’s you create calculations for specific answers.
For example, here, if someone answers 6, I want to add 10 to the score:
You can also use subtract, multiply or divide:
When you’ve finished adding calculations to a question, simply click the X in the upper right corner of the panel to close the tool, your calculations are automatically saved.