Pexels is a public library of beautiful looped videos that you can use to bring your typeforms to life. You can choose how to display them, even using them as a background image for your questions.
1. Open your typeform, then choose or add a question, and open the Question Settings menu:
Click Add, next to the Image and Video option.
1. Under the field for adding YouTube/Vimeo links, you'll see a search field, above a selection of Pexels videos that you can scroll through and browse:
Search the Pexels library using keywords relevant to what you're looking for. If you don't find what you want immediately, try other similar words.
The previews are not animated - to see the video you need to add it to your form.
2. When you find a video you want, click it, and then hit Continue to add it to your question:
3. Now you can choose how your Pexels video will appear on your question, from Stack, Float, Split and Background. This gif shows you how each looks:
When you're happy with how things look, click Apply.
4. You can always change or edit your Pexels video by opening the Question Settings menu, and clicking Edit next to Image or video. If you want to remove the video, click the x next to Pexels under your question: