If you're using the Classic builder, you can find that article here.
Ever wondered how you can add video questions to a typeform and collect responses to them? Wonder no more, just start by embedding videoasks into your typeform. Read on to find out how.
By embedding a videoask into a typeform, you can let people answer video questions while filling out your typeform. The responses to the videoasks will show up in the responses section of the Videoask account.
Here’s an example of a typeform with embedded videoasks:
Here’s how you can create a typeform just like the one above:
1. Create a typeform. If you’re not familiar with the tool yet, you can find an intro here.
2. Create the videoask or videoasks you want to embed into your typeform. Here’s an article that explains how.
Tips! You can also use other people’s videoasks like James did in the example above. Just make sure they’re ok with it :)
3. Click + and select Statement as your question type.
4. Now you'll see the Question settings on the right side of the screen.
5. Click Add, next to Image or video.
6. Paste the link of your videoask in the the YouTube or Vimeo field in the Video tab and click Add.
7. Repeat until you’ve added videoasks to all of your Statement questions:
That's it! Now people can interact with videoasks embedded into your typeform: