A typeform team is a multi-user plan managed by a Premium account holder. The account holder can invite anyone to collaborate on typeforms in shared Workspaces.
What are the benefits of a Premium Team plan?
- Collaborate seamlessly with your team — manage access to multiple Workspaces with multiple Typeform users.
- Invite anyone (with any Typeform account) to create, edit, and view typeforms in your desired Workspaces without sharing your email and password.
- Consolidated billing — many users, one payment.
What Team plans are available?
You can find step-by-step instructions to upgrade your Premium team with more seats in this article.
- Premium +3 allows you to enjoy Premium account benefits plus a Team feature of 3: you (account holder) + 2 team members (users) = 3 seats in total.
- Premium +5 allows you to enjoy Premium account benefits plus a Team feature of 5: you (account holder) + 4 team members (users) = 5 seats in total.
- Premium +10, Premium +15 and Premium +20 plans allow you to enjoy Premium account benefits plus a Team feature of 10, 15 or 20 (i.e. you plus 9, 14, or 19 team members, respectively).
If you’d like to chat to our Sales team, click here and we’ll get in touch.
What if I need more than 20 team members
If that’s the case, please fill in this typeform and we’ll get in touch with you to create a customized plan.
Account holders vs team members: who can do what?
Here’s a breakdown of what account holders and individual team members can do on a Premium team plan: