Choosing the Essentials plan allows you to create forms with a personal touch and get to know your audience better. Find out about our monthly and yearly Essentials account subscription pricing below.
With Essentials features you can:
- Make typeforms as long as you want with unlimited questions
- Add branching, forking, and conditional questions with Logic Jumps
- Make quizzes, order forms, and shopping baskets using Calculator and Payment question
- Send email notifications to respondents on submission with Respondent notifications and schedule a close date
- Create as many typeforms as you like and enjoy unlimited questions
- Add a custom Thank You Screen with your personal branding
- Show different Thank You Screens based on scores in a quiz
- Use our Mailchimp and Airtable integrations
Full list of Essentials features
Essentials features are tools and functions that are only available to users who subscribe to an Essentials, or higher plan. These are:
- Logic Jumps
- Respondent notifications
- Schedule a close date
- Payment question
- File upload question
- Customized Thank You Screens
- Unlimited questions
- MailChimp integration
- Airtable integration
What are the limits of an Essentials plan?
- Get 1,000 responses per month to your typeform
- Add up to three Logic Jumps per typeform
- Use the File Upload question with a data limit of 2GB
What kind of support do I get with an Essentials plan?
You'll get the standard Typeform support through the Help Center if you subscribe to an Essentials plan, and your questions will be prioritised by our agents (please remember to contact us using the email address associated with your account so we can recognize you!).
How can I subscribe to an Essentials plan?
Log into your Typeform account, and click the icon in the top right corner:
Choose Plan + Billing from the menu that appears.
Now you'll see your current plan, and with a button to upgrade.
How much does an Essentials plan cost?
You can subscribe to an Essentials plan for $35 per month, or $350 billed annually (which works out as $30 per month).