A Premium plan gives you advanced functionality and premium support on top of all the free, Essentials and Professional features. With Premium, you can also remove Typeform branding and collaborate with other team members.
Find out about our monthly and yearly subscription pricing here. You can sign up to a Premium account and invite people to join your team, paying new members per seat.
What are the benefits of Premium?
Premium gives you access to all free, Essentials and Professional features as well as Premium features, which include:
- 10,000 responses per month: Collect up to 10,000 responses from the typeforms you share every month.
- File Upload questions with a data limit of 4GB per team member: You can collect up to 4GB of uploads from File Upload questions per contributor in your team.
- Remove Typeform branding: Represent your brand to the fullest with white-labelled typeforms.
- Collaborate with team members: Invite other people to join your Workspace and work on your typeforms.
- Set a response limit: Your typeform will automatically be closed to new responses when it reaches a preset number of submissions.
- Priority support: Get live chat support and a dedicated Customer Outcomes Manager while onboarding.
What are the team features of a Premium plan?
- Collaborate seamlessly with your team: Manage access to multiple Workspaces with multiple Typeform users.
- Add anyone with a Typeform account: Invite users (whether on a free, Essentials, Professional or Premium plan) to create, edit, and view typeforms in your selected Workspaces without sharing your email and password.
- Consolidated billing: Add as many users as you want, and handle your account in one payment.
- Manage permissions: Use Workspaces to assign different permissions to your team members.
Note! Premium team members will be able to use Premium features in your shared workspaces, but their accounts will not be upgraded. So a free user who is a member of a Premium team will be able to use Premium features in team workspaces, but not on their own workspaces.
If you’re a free user in a Premium team, and you love the features it offers, you can upgrade your own account to Essentials, Professional or Premium.
How many members can a Premium team have?
You can create a Premium team in the following ways:
- Premium 1: gives you access to all free, Essentials, Professional and Premium features.
- Premium 3: you (account holder) + 2 team members (users) = 3 seats in total.
- Premium 5: you (account holder) + 4 team members (users) = 5 seats in total.
- Premium 10: you (account holder) + 9 team members (users) = 10 seats in total.
- Premium 15: you (account holder) + 14 team members (users) = 15 seats in total.
- PRO+20: you (account holder) + 19 team members (users) = 20 seats in total.
What kind of support do I get with a Premium plan?
We offer priority support with our Premium plan, so you can directly interact with our support team. through live chat.
If you have a yearly subscription to Premium 10 or above, you get a dedicated Customer Outcomes Manager.
How can I subscribe to a Premium plan?
Log into your Typeform account, and click the icon in the top right corner:
Choose Plan + Billing from the menu that appears.
Now you'll see your current plan, and with a button to upgrade.
How much does a Premium subscription cost?
You can subscribe to a Premium plan for $70 per month or pay $700 per year, so subscribing annually would cost $59 monthly. You can add collaborators to your team for $15 per month regardless of the length of your Premium subscription. You can cancel at any time and keep using your Premium features until the end of your current billing period.
Can I get even more out of a Premium plan?
If you want to get more team members or more responses to your typeform, we can set you up with a custom plan based on your specific needs. If you’d like to chat to our Sales team about Premium, click here and we’ll get in touch.