Our Pipedrive integration offers a way to start a conversation with potential customers via an engaging lead form, then send key information about them directly to your Pipeline.
Integrating a typeform with Pipedrive takes no more than a few steps, and you can customize which fields in the Deal that you send the typeform data to.
What you need:
How to connect Typeform to Pipedrive
In this example, we’ll show you how to connect a lead generation typeform to a Pipedrive Pipeline. The typeform collects the contact’s name and email address or phone number, their company name, company size, and information about their needs. You can grab this lead generation form template here.
1. Log in to your Typeform account and open the typeform you want to connect to Pipedrive (in this case the lead generation form). Click Connect to see all of Typeform’s integrations.
2. Now look for the Pipedrive integration and click the Connect button.
3. You’ll now be asked to sign in to your Pipedrive account and give Typeform access permission. If you’ve already connected a Pipedrive account to your Typeform account, you can select it from the dropdown menu that will appear.
4. Now you need to choose where to send the information. Select the Pipedrive Pipeline and Stage that you want to send the contact to.
5. Next, select which information you’d like to use as the Deal title. In this case, we’re going to use the company name.
6. Now it’s time to map the data we’re asking for in our lead generation typeform to our Pipedrive fields. Use the dropdown menu to select the Typeform questions you want to use and the corresponding Pipedrive field where the responses will be sent.
Let’s start with the person’s name. We’ll use the name question from our typeform and send this to the New Person Name field in the Pipedrive Deal.
7. Use the ‘+Add field‘ button to continue this process until all the questions you want to collect data from are mapped to fields in your Pipedrive Deal. If you need to remove a connector just hit the trash icon.
8. When you’re finished, click ‘I’m done‘ then hit the ‘Activate integration‘ button. This will put your integration live.
9. You can turn the integration on or off at any time using the toggle that appears in the Pipedrive section of the Connect panel.
10. Now, whenever someone fills in your lead generation typeform the data will appear instantly in a Pipedrive Deal. Submit a test yourself to make sure it’s working.
Warning! Our Pipedrive integration is in beta mode so we're still developing and improving. At the moment, we only support Deal custom fields, and only some field types like “text”, “enum”, “monetary”, “numeric”. If you have created a custom field, but its type is “Person”, it is unsupported. If you make your customer field a "text" field it should appear.
11. All that’s left is to send out your typeform and wait for the results to roll in. For information and tips on how to share and embed your typeform to reach your audience check out this section of our Help Center. Pretty soon, your Pipedrive Pipeline will start filling up with Deals:
You can adapt this example lead generation template to use for your Pipedrive integration. Click here to add it to your account.