Typeforms have always been fun to fill in on mobile. Now you can also create them on your phone or tablet.
Create on mobile is still in development, and some of our features are not mobile-ready yet. We think it’s already useful enough for you to try out, read on to see how to create typeforms on mobile.
Operating System – iOS
Browsers – Safari, Chrome
This article takes you through how to sign up/ log in, and create typeforms on mobile devices.
Log in/Sign up
1. To log in, go to typeform.com on your iOS device. Tap the hamburger menu:
Enter your login details and get building!
2. If you want to create a new account, you can click Get started, at the top of the screen.
3. Now you’re logged in, you’ll see your Workspace. This is what you can do from here:
1. You can access the Help Center and other useful things. The Account section is not optimized for mobile yet. Please access your account settings from a desktop or laptop.
2. Click on the Workspaces icon to view and change workspaces.
3. The + symbol lets you create a new Workspace.
4. The search box lets you find typeforms and workspaces in your account.
5. The New Typeform button lets you create a new typeform (See below!). Browse templates, or tap Start from scratch to make a new typeform.
6. This + button lets Premium account holders add new team members to a Workspace.
Create a typeform
1. Let’s create a new typeform. Click the + New typeform button:
…and then Start from scratch:
Now you can give our form a name (and tell us what you’re creating -optionally- from the dropdown menu). Click Continue when you’re ready.
2. Click the + to open the Questions menu:
…and choose a question from the menu that appears, by tapping on it:
I’m going with a Welcome Screen to start, so I tap that and then write in the text I want.
3. Next, tap the question icon to open Settings (the green rectangle, in this case). Now we can see what we can do with this question: Add Recall Information (Variables), Image, Video and edit the Button text.
4. I’m going to add an image. You can search the UnSplash library, or tap Upload to choose an image from your iOS device. I’ve decided to use Unsplash: I’ve searched for “event” – so now I can browse the results, and tap on the image I like to add to my question:
A small image thumbnail will appear under any question you add an image to. Click the x if you want to remove your image:
5. Tap + again (as in #2) to add another question. This time I’m adding an Email question. As above, once you’ve chosen your question, write the text you want, then tap the question icon to open settings. I’ve made this email question Required – it’s essential that people complete this! To finish this example contact form, I’ve added a Thank You screen too:
That’s all there is to it! You can now share your typeform.