You can change the text of the system messages – including text on buttons – to personalize your typeform, make it more relevant to your audience, or even make it speak different languages.
To customize your system messages, follow these steps:
1. Open your typeform from your Workspace
2. In the Create panel, click the Settings menu gear icon:
3. This will open the Settings menu. Click on Messages:
4. Now you can scroll through all the system messages, and change whichever you like.
5. Click on any text on the right to edit:
Play around with them! You can view your changes in the Live Preview on the right of the Create panel
Now you can delete the default text, and replace it with anything you want. Click Apply to save your changes. At any time you can click Restore defaults to change the text back.
The Messages menu contains all the default messages someone sees when filling in a typeform. The message types are:
Buttons, hint, and shortcuts: button texts and tips.
Error messages: errors on required answers, URL and email validation, minimum number, etc.
Loading & completing a typeform: messages people see when submitting a typeform.
Other: additional error and tooltip messages.
File upload: messages relating to the File Upload questions.