It’s really easy to manage and edit your billing details in Typeform. Likewise, if you need to switch to a different plan, that’s simple, too.
If you need to change some payment details or adjust your plan you need to head for the Plan + Billing section. There are two ways to get there:
- Click on this link while logged into your account.
- Click on your alias in the upper right corner of your Workspace and select Settings, then click Plan & Billing in the Account section of the menu.
Settings you’ll find in Plan + Billing
Here’s a breakdown of what you can see and do within the Plan + Billing section:
1. Manage your plan. Here you can see what plan you’re currently on and adjust it if you need to. Through this section you can:
2. Update or delete your credit/debit card and billing information.
3. View your invoices. If you wish you can opt for your invoices to be sent to you by mail every month.
What are the other sections in the Account menu?
- Overview. Change your account settings. Read more here!
- Team management. If you have a team account, you can add or remove team members here.
- Developer apps: a list of applications you’ve created. For more information on creating and registering your own apps, go to our Developer Portal.