If you want to send email notifications or follow-ups from new typeform entries, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
1. Getting your accounts ready
2. Connecting your accounts
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Typeform account to Zapier, you will need an active Typeform account, and an active form. For more on getting started with Typeform, including creating your first typeform, check here. To learn more about getting started with Typeform on Zapier, start here.
To link your Typeform account to Gmail, you will need a valid Gmail account. You can learn more about getting started with Gmail on Zapier, here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to Send email notifications or follow-ups from new typeform entries.
1. Choose your Typeform account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
2. To connect a new Typeform account you will need to plug in your personal API key, found under the API heading in the My Account section of your Typeform account.
3. Choose the Forms you wish to use from your Typeform account.
4. Choose your Gmail account from the list of accounts, or select a new account.
5. In the Gmail To field, choose to insert Typeform fields, and choose the Typeform email field corresponding to your intended recipient on future emails. This will correspond to the field that you have chosen from your Typeform. Do the same for the Subject and Body fields.
Warning! When you connect Typeform to any app through Zapier, we will automatically submit a test response to your typeform. You’ll see this in your results. Click here to see example test submissions for every question type.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, new Typeform entries being completed will automatically send an email to the recipient that you designated.
Tips! If you ever want to change this Typeform and Gmail integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.
You can also check out all that’s possible with Typeform on Zapier, and other ways to connect Typeform and Gmail.