How Typeform’s Calculator works
Our Calculator (an Essentials feature) allows you to apply calculations and a score or price to your questions. Each answer to a question can be given different values, and calculations can be made on those values. This score can be carried from one question to the next – additions, subtractions, multiplications and divisions can be made throughout.
You can keep one score for each typeform. We don’t currently support multiple scores (but watch this space!). If you want to make a test with multiple scores, you can link different typeforms together using Redirect on completion (a Professional feature), and then export and combine your results in a spreadsheet application.
Want to learn more about the Calculator feature? Check out these articles:
- How to use the Calculator feature
- What calculations are possible on different question types?
- Calculator for Number, Rating and Opinion Scale questions
- View your Calculator Results
- Create an order form and shopping basket using Calculator